Our refund policy lasts 30 days from the date of your purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we would be unable to offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition and in the original packaging you received it.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned: Perishable goods such as food, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or considered sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Downloadable software & digital products
* Certain health and personal care items, including unhygienic items.
In order to complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase which is made available to you upon purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer, as this will make it hard for us to track and delay the refund process.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
* Signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Certain circumstances where a solution can be met with the customer on a case-to-case basis.
Once your return request is received, we will send you an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Should you be are approved, then your refund will be processed immediately, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment or credit card.
Please note that the refund can take up to 7 working days to reflect in your balance, and that the price stated on the website at the time of the order applies.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please ensure that the balance has not reflected in your account first.
Then contact your credit card company or bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refun, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you as promptly as possible.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately items on sale cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are deemed defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the price stated on the website at the time of the order applies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item to us, we are unable to offer any return shipping labels.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, unless otherwise stated.
Standard delivery times apply for a re-shipment or exchange.
If you are shipping an item that is over $75, we would advise to consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for peace of mind. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item as this is entirely dependent on the shipping service you use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have to send my goods back after purchase?
- You have to return the items within 30 days after purchase
Who pays the cost of return?
- In the case of a return or exchange, the buyer must pay the costs of the return, we do not offer free return labels.
What is the next step for a return or exchange?
- Please contact us via our contact form or by e-mail to email@example.com with your order number in the subject or header of the e-mail.
What are the rules for a defective item?
- In case of defective or damaged goods, please contact us via our contact form or by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the product is defective due to a manufacturer's fault, you can return or exchange it within a six-month warranty
What are the repayments?
- For the repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed with us otherwise.